There is an abundance of research that demonstrates the benefits of mindfulness for mental for brain fitness and function. This workshop is designed to help you apply mindfulness and meditation to improve your focus, develop your emotional regulation and improve your health and wellbeing.
Combining applicable techniques with insights from neuroscience, you will learn about the different types of meditation and how they affect your brain. You’ll learn how to improve your focus and concentration, develop greater control, and improve your long-term mental health. You’ll even learn how to practice self-hypnosis, and how to use mental rehearsals to regulate your emotions and improve behavioural performance and skill.
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved emotional regulation
- Improved behavioural performance and control
- Improved physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Understanding how mindfulness and meditation affect your body and brain
- The link between physiology, emotions and cognitive function
- The benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- Progressive relaxation exercise and technique
- Mindfulness technique and how to use it to improve awareness
- Using mindfulness for emotional regulation
- Focused meditation technique
- Using meditation to improve focus and concentration
- Self-hypnosis and how to apply it to personal development
- Using mental rehearsals to improve performance, confidence and skill